TORONTO, Ont. — The ASHL, Molson Canadian, and summer weather. It’s an all-star trio that would look good on any line, and we’re pleased to announce that you’ll be seeing it once again this August with the 2017 Molson Canadian ASHL Eastern Cup.
Following up on the success of the inaugural edition last fall, this year’s tournament will return to Canlan Ice Sports – York, taking place from Friday August 25th – Sunday August 27th. Seriously, just take a look at last year’s photos.
Divisions of play for the tournament include:
- Men’s 18+ (B, C1, C2, D1, D2, E)
- Men’s 30+ (C, D, E)
So how do we get in on this?
If you’re an ASHL team playing out of the Greater Toronto Area; Brossard (Quebec); Romeoville (Illinois); or Fort Wayne (Indiana); this is a tournament you’re definitely going to want to block off on your calendar.
In addition to being the ASHL’s regional tournament in the East, we take extra pride in going the distance to create an experience that’s worthy of being one of your personal highlights of the summer.
Registration for the 2017 Molson Cup is now open through Player’s Bench:
- When you log in, simply click on Register at the top and as you go through the registration process, be sure to click Molson Cup as the facility and you’ll subsequently be able to select the division you’d like to play in. Don’t worry, we’ll be vetting everything prior to finalizing divisional seeds and the creation of the schedule
- The registration process is no different than what you’re used to with your standard ASHL facility registration
- Facility Champion? Congratulations, you’ve got a free entry to play. We’ll still need you to register and put down a $250.00* deposit to hold your spot.
- Facility Participant? You made it the distance, well almost. Hey, don’t worry, for just $750.00 +HST, you guys can lock down a spot in the tournament.
- ASHL Team? Whether you play in the Winter or Summer; had a good season or a bad one; we’re still more than happy to have you. For $1000.00+HST, you’ll have a great memory to bank on this summer.
** Register by July 1st, 2017 and receive $250.00 off your registration fees. N/A for Facility Champions. **
- Deposit: For facility champions, deposits will be refunded at the conclusion of the tournament to ensure the team completes its full slate of tournament games
- Refunds: Deposits or payments are refundable until July 1st, at which point refunds will only be issued subject to discretion on being able to fill your team’s spot with another ASHL team
Looking for more information on the tournament? No worries, shoot us an e-mail and we’ll be happy to chat.