TORONTO, ONT. — It’s back. And this year, it’s bigger, and better than ever.
For the fourth straight year, the Molson Coors Be-A-Pro Contest is landing in Toronto, but this year, we’re going above and beyond to make this a national affair. We know ASHL players do #AnythingForHockey, and our pals at Molson continue to support that by providing our guys and gals with experiences you just simply don’t find elsewhere.
Alright, enough of that. So what exactly does this contest include?
- 16 Grand Prizes* to be won with every participating facility getting at least one (1) winner. Oh, and every grand-prize winner gets to bring along one *incredibly* lucky ASHL teammate
- Round-trip travel (unless you’re a winner from one of the five (5) Toronto facilities) + two nights hotel accommodation in Toronto
- Play in the ASHL Be-A-Pro Game at MasterCard Centre, the official practice facility of the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Did we mention you’ll be getting the pro experience? Oh, because you most certainly will. This isn’t your regular Thursday night game.
- And on the topic of the Maple Leafs, let’s just say we’ve got a couple of other surprises in store for this weekend
You’re probably wondering how the heck you can get in on this contest. Don’t worry, we’re going to tell you.
- Contest runs from January 8th – February 7th, 2018
- Visit the Thirsty Penguin** and swipe your Puck Bucks card after any food and beverage purchase. Every Puck Buck you earn gives you one (1) entry into the contest’s grand-prize draw.
- The Grand Prize draws take place on February 8th, 2018, with winners subsequently being notified
Now you’ve got the 4-1-1. We’ve got the experience covered. You can go ahead and plan your Thirsty Penguin visits, accordingly.
* One (1) grand-prize winner at the following locations: Brossard, Burnaby, Langley, North Vancouver, Saskatoon, Winnipeg. Two (2) grand-prize winners will be selected from the following locations: Etobicoke, Oakville, Oshawa, Scarborough, York.