TAKE YOUR TALENTS TO TORONTO
It’s back! A weekend in Downtown Toronto hanging out with ASHL players, while being treated like a VIP by our pals over at Molson Coors. We’re going to go ahead and tell you a little bit more about that.
- Round-trip travel* to Toronto with two (2) nights of accommodations at a downtown hotel for each grand prize winner and one (1) ASHL teammate
- Tickets to see the Toronto Maple Leafs™ take on the Buffalo Sabres® at Scotiabank Arena™ on November 30th
- Hit the ice with the other ASHL contest winners for a pro-style game at the Maple Leafs practice facility
- Oh, and a whole lot more along the way. But we wouldn’t want to spoil it all.
Since you obviously want to make sure you get in on this action, scroll down to see how you can enter the contest.
SO, HOW CAN I ENTER?
Each Puck Buck* you earn at any Canlan Wild Wing location from September 23rd – October 27th gives you one (1) entry into the contest draw. On October 28th we’ll conduct the grand prize draws with at least one (1) winner from every participating location.
Did we also mention that we’re giving out Double Puck Bucks until October 27th? Because we sure are.
- BC: Burnaby; Langley; North Vancouver
- AB: Calgary*
- SK: Saskatoon
- MB: Winnipeg
- ON: Etobicoke; Oakville; Oshawa; Scarborough; York*
- Contest Start Date: September 23rd
- Contest End Date: October 27th
- Grand Prize Draws: October 28th
- Trip Experience: November 29th-December 1st
* No purchase necessary. Maximum of 10 entries per Puck Buck card, per day, during the contest window. Ontario locations will have two (2) grand prizes available to be won at each location. Grand prize winners from Ontario locations will be responsible for their own travel to-and-from the contest experience. Contest entry mechanism for Calgary participants varies. See Contest Rules for full details.
GET ME THE PUCK BUCKS
For every $20.00 you spend, you get one (1) Puck Buck ($1.00). Grow your Puck Buck earnings and use it to pay down your ASHL league fees …as well as getting an entry into this contest, per the contest rules. Oh, and don’t forget that we’re giving out Double Puck Bucks until October 27th.