LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
Click here to see how we’re prioritizing your safety at the rink.
FALL 2020 | SESSION DETAILS
START DATE: September 27th
DURATION: 12 sessions
SESSION DATES: Sunday’s (12:00 p.m.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $396.90 incl. GST
– Goalies are able to register at 50% of registration price, contingent on space
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Bianca.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – Burnaby (BC) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2020). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete your online payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
SCOTIA BARN – BURNABY
6501 Sprott St | Burnaby, BC | V5B 3B8
Program Manager: Bianca Wong
Conveniently located off the Trans-Canada Highway, Scotia Barn is the premier ice facility in the Metro Vancouver Area. Boasting six (6) NHL-size ice rinks in addition to separate surfaces for figure skating and indoor soccer, the 250,000 sq. ft. facility is the hub of hockey in Vancouver. The location also offers an on-site Wild Wing Restaurant as well as a Canlan Sports Shop for skate-sharpening and brand-name gear.