LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
SPRING 2020 | SESSION DETAILS
START + END: April – June (Specific Dates to be determined)
DURATION: 10 Weeks
GAME TIMES: Tuesday and Thursday’s: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $157.50 incl. tax
– Discount for returning participants from our Winter session
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Sarrina.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – Calgary (AB) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2020). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete the $157.50 payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
CANLAN ICE SPORTS – CALGARY
5749 76 Ave SE | Calgary, AB | T2C 4S9
Office Manager: Sarrina Rogers
This state-of-the-art twin-pad facility is a partnership between Canlan Ice Sports and the City of Calgary. Situated in the growing Southeast area of the city, Canlan Ice Sports – Great Plains features two NHL-sized rinks in addition to all of the amenities you might expect from a brand-new arena.