|Friday May 22nd – Sunday May 24th|
|Great Plains Recreation Facility|
|Men’s A/B, C, D, E, Coed, Women’s|
|$995.00 including HST|
2nd annual Calgary area spring adult hockey tournament
Our weekend hockey tournament has room for 16 teams in the new Great Plains Facility. Early registration and confirmation is required to secure your placement in the tournament. Don’t miss this great event.
Come experience the difference with Canlan Classic Tournaments!
- Four (4) game guarantee 1 Fri – 2 Sat – 1 Sun
- Three (3) stop-time periods 14-12-12
- Great Championship and Finalist Prizes
- ASHL rules and officials; on-site staff for all games; and a whole lot more
LET’S GET YOU REGISTERED
If you’ve used Player’s Bench before, great. Click here and get started.
If not, no worries. Read below for some quick instructions to get your squad registered.
- Head over to Player’s Bench and Create an Account
- After entering in your Contact Details, click Team Rep
- Next, choose ASHL – Adult Tournaments from the facility drop-down. Then, select New Year’s Ultimate from the Season drop-down. Finally, choose your Division and enter your Team Name.
- The next step involves signing the Online Waiver and making an Online Payment
- Upon completion of your team registration we’ll be in touch to confirm your registration and next steps.
Great Plains Recreation Facility
TOURNAMENT VENUE | 5749-76 ave SE Calgary, AB T2C 4S9
This partnership will be Canlan Ice Sports’ first operation in Calgary and their fourth partnership with a municipal government. Great Plains will add to their current portfolio of 18 facilities with 55 ice surfaces across Canada. “We are excited about our partnership with the City of Calgary and the opportunity to introduce a wide array of products and services to Calgarians,” said Joey St-Aubin, President and CEO of Canlan Ice Sports. “Calgary has a rich tradition of ice sports which we look forward to being a part of while working closely with user groups, City staff, public officials and all Calgary citizens looking to enhance their recreational experiences.”