LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
Click here to see how we’re prioritizing your safety at the rink.
FALL 2020 | SESSION DETAILS
START DATE: September 26th
DURATION: 12 sessions
SESSION DATES: Saturday’s (12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $359.10 incl. GST
– Goalies are able to register at 50% of registration price, contingent on space
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Billy.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – Langley (BC) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2020). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete your online payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
Canlan Ice Sports | Langley Twin Rinks
5700 Langley Bypass | Langley, BC | V3A 8L7
League Manager: Billy Thompson
Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, Canlan Ice Sports – Langley Twin Rinks is a 90,000 sq. ft. facility that boasts two (2) NHL-sized rinks and a range of other recreational facilities that makes it a premier destination for ASHL players. The location also hosts a range of minor hockey organizations and a number of high-profile minor hockey tournaments every year.