LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
Click here to see how we’re prioritizing your safety at the rink.
WINTER 2021 | SESSION DETAILS
START DATE: January 16th*
DURATION: 8 sessions
SESSION DATES: Saturday’s (12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $240.00 + GST
– Goalies are able to register at 50% off, contingent on space
* Session start date is contingent on the Province of British Columbia permitting adult programming to take place at ice arenas. In the event of gameplay or participant restrictions, the program will be adjusted to focus on skill development and on-ice training protocols that comply with any Provincial public health measures that may be in effect.
* In the event the session is unable to run to a full duration of 10 sessions, participants will receive a pro-rated credit for any sessions that are unable to take place.
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Billy.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – Langley (BC) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2021). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete your online payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
Canlan Ice Sports | Langley Twin Rinks
5700 Langley Bypass | Langley, BC | V3A 8L7
League Manager: Billy Thompson
Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, Canlan Ice Sports – Langley Twin Rinks is a 90,000 sq. ft. facility that boasts two (2) NHL-sized rinks and a range of other recreational facilities that makes it a premier destination for ASHL players. The location also hosts a range of minor hockey organizations and a number of high-profile minor hockey tournaments every year.