August 24th-26th. Ice Sports York, Toronto.
Eight facilities, One regional championship.
The 2018 ASHL Molson Cup, East Edition is heading back to Canlan Ice Sports – York this season with more than 60 teams looking to lift the cup this August.
Looking to cap off your summer or get a head-start on the winter season? You’ve come to the right place, with this tournament setting a new bar for what you expect in a rec hockey tournament.
Participating Team Locations: Fort Wayne, Ind. | Oakville, Ont. | Oshawa, Ont. | Romeoville, Ill. | Toronto, Ont. (Etobicoke, Scarborough, York)
Alright, so let’s talk about how you can get in on the action.
So you won your facility, eh? Alright, that’s pretty legit. Next up, you’ll want to make sure you secure your spot in the tournament.
- This one’s on the house. As a Facility Champ you’ve won yourself a free entry into the tournament
- Register in Player’s Bench by June 15th to hold your spot. Wait beyond that? Your spot will open up to other teams in your facility
- You will be contacted by an ASHL staff member to pay a $250.00 refundable deposit. Why do we collect this? To make sure your team is committed. Play all your games at the tournament? You’ll get it back
OTHER ASHL TEAM
- IF a Facility Champion doesn’t register by June 15th, that spot will open up to any other team in the ASHL’s Eastern Region starting June 16th
- A listing of divisional availabilities will be posted here so you know what’s available
- PRICE: $955.00, HST included
- Click Register and go through the registration process
- On the second page, select Molson Cup as your Facility and then choose 2018 Molson Cup from the Season drop-down
- If you’re registering as the team rep, click Team Rep on the third screen
For out-of-town teams, please stay tuned as there will be hotel group rates available for teams.