CALGARY, ALTA. — The first 39 teams have come through Calgary and left with 7 National Championships.
Next up? Another 57 teams head to Cowtown as Week 2 of the 2018 ASHL National Championships gets set to take centre stage.
| WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW |
- National Manager: Dany Revelle
- On-site League Managers: Adam Mahoney (York); Jenn Kaufman (Calgary); Paul Arvisais (Etobicoke)
- Tournament Staff: Bianca Wong; Hailey Clark; Scott Campbell
| TOURNAMENT FORMAT |
- 4-game guarantee
- Round Robin Games: 12-10-10 stop-time
- Playoff Games: 12-12-12 stop-time; Sudden Victory Overtime (10 minutes 4v4; 10 minutes 3v3; Shootout)
- Rule Book: The ASHL Rule Book will be applicable for all games.
- Sign In: Players are required to present government issued ID before every game
- Facial Protection: A CSA visor, full-cage, or full-shield is required for all players in every game
| ARENA LOCATIONS |
Canlan Great Plains
- On-site: Molson Hockey House, Food Truck, Pro Shop, Limited Equipment Storage
Cardel Rec South
- On-Site: Booster Juice + Snack Bar (Hours vary); Pro Shop (Hours vary)
- Nearby: Source for Sports; Local Restaurants