LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
Click here to see how we’re prioritizing your safety at the rink.
FALL 2020 | SESSION DETAILS
START DATE: September 14th
DURATION: 14 sessions
SESSION DATES: Monday’s (6:15 – 7:05 p.m.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $498.33 incl. HST
– Goalies are able to register at 50% of registration price, contingent on space
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Connor.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – Oakville (ON) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2020). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete your online payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
CANLAN ICE SPORTS – OAKVILLE
2300 Cornwall Rd. | Oakville, ON | L6J 7T9
Contact: Connor McAllindon
Canlan Ice Sports – Oakville is a four-pad facility conveniently located just south of the QEW and Highway 403. Home of the ASHL in Oakville, the facility is also instrumental with community programming and minor hockey as one of the major hubs of hockey in the Greater Toronto Area. Oakville also boasts a Wild Wing restaurant that provide unobstructed viewing of all four rinks.