LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
Click here to see how we’re prioritizing your safety at the rink.
FALL 2020 | SESSION DETAILS
START DATE: September 26th
DURATION: 11 sessions
SESSION DATES: Saturday’s (12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $354.26 incl. HST
– Goalies are able to register at 50% of registration price, contingent on space
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Lauren.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – Oshawa (ON) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2020). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete your online payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
CANLAN ICE SPORTS – OSHAWA
1401 Phillip Murray Ave. | Oshawa, ON | L1J 8C4
Program Manager: Lauren MacKenzie
Canlan Ice Sports – Oshawa is one of the most picturesque facilities in the Greater Toronto Area as its unique location along the shores of Lake Ontario provides unobstructed waterfront views. The twin-pad rink plays host to Durham Region’s largest adult hockey league, the ASHL, while its on-site Wild Wing restaurant and pro shop ensure players have all the amenities they require.