LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
Click here to see how we’re prioritizing your safety at the rink.
FALL 2020 | SESSION DETAILS
START DATE: October 3rd
DURATION: 12 sessions
SESSION DATES: Saturday (Beginner: 8:30 a.m. | Intermediate: 10:00 a.m.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $450.00 incl. HST
– Goalies are able to register for free, contingent on space
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Chase.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – Scarborough (ON) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2020). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete your online payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
CANLAN ICE SPORTS – SCARBOROUGH
159 Dynamic Dr. | Scarborough, ON | M1V 5L8
Program Manager: Chase Deleon
Canlan Ice Sports – Scarborough is a four-pad facility conveniently located in close proximity to Highway 401, 404, and 407. Situated in the hub of Scarborough, the facility plays host to more than 550 ASHL teams over the course of the season. Featuring an on-site Wild Wing restaurant and a Canlan Sports Shop, the building is equipped with everything you need for a premier hockey experience.