|Friday April 17th – Sunday April 19th|
|Canlan Ice Sports – Oakville|
|Men’s A/B, C, D, E, Coed|
|$995.00 including HST|
4 GAMES OF PUCK
Welcome to the 17th annual Spring Classic.
Formerly held in Cambridge this event takes place at our Canlan Ice Sports – Oakville facility.
Get in the game early as space is limited.
- Four (4) game guarantee 1 Fri – 2 Sat – 1 Sun
- Three (3) stop-time periods 12-10-10
- Great Championship and Finalist Prizes
- ASHL rules and officials; on-site staff for all games; and a whole lot more
LET’S GET YOU REGISTERED
If you’ve used Player’s Bench before, great. Click here and get started.
If not, no worries. Read below for some quick instructions to get your squad registered.
- Head over to Player’s Bench and Create an Account
- After entering in your Contact Details, click Team Rep
- Next, choose ASHL – Adult Tournaments from the facility drop-down. Then, select New Year’s Ultimate from the Season drop-down. Finally, choose your Division and enter your Team Name.
- The next step involves signing the Online Waiver and making an Online Payment
- Upon completion of your team registration we’ll be in touch to confirm your registration and next steps.
CANLAN ICE SPORTS – OAKVILLE
TOURNAMENT VENUE | 2300 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON L6J 7T9
Canlan Ice Sports Oakville is a state-of-the-art multi-purpose entertainment and recreation facility serving the needs of its community. Located within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) just south of the QEW and 403, near beautiful Lake Ontario and the picturesque downtown core of Oakville, our 4-pad facility is as vibrant and thriving as the community that surrounds it.
For over 20 years, our customers from the Town of Oakville and surrounding areas have made Canlan Ice Sports their number one designation for instructional skating and hockey skills camps. We have the friendliest and most experienced instructors that are passionate and focused on teaching the necessary skills that deliver results in a fun environment!
BOOK YOUR ROOMS 7 MINUTES FROM THE RINK
We have booked a block of rooms at the Quality Inn & Suites, Oakville, ON. Please note rooms need to be booked by the cutoff date of Monday, 30-Mar-2020 or they’ll be released to the general public. Reserve your room online or call the hotel directly. *See below for terms. Below is the information you need to make your reservation.
Group Name: ASHL – Spring Classic West
Group Code: IT44E7
Check In: Friday, 17-Apr-2020 (3:00 PM)
Check Out: Monday, 20-Apr-2020 (11:00 AM)
Cutoff Date: Monday, 30-Mar-2020
Group Billing Options: Guest is responsible for all charges.