THE AFFILIATE LEAGUE PROGRAM
With over 26,000 players playing in more than 200 registered affiliate leagues across Canada, the ASHL’s affiliate league program is tailor-made to enhance your rec hockey league.
So what’s the program all about? Here are some of the highlights:
- Industry-leading Insurance: General liability insurance; AD&D coverage for players; and top-of-the-line supplementary sport accident insurance is all part of the package.
- Hockey Canada: This program is the only way to ensure your players are registered with Hockey Canada and that your league is officially sanctioned.
- Stats and Schedules: Looking to take your league to the next level? We’ve got free stats & schedules and services to make it happen.
- You’re in Control: Registered affiliate leagues are free to continue to use your own rules, your own referees, and more! We’re not here to run your league. We’re here to help make it that much better.
Oh, and the cost? Just $23.00 per player, plus applicable provincial taxes.
If you want to take the next step with your league, find out more about the ASHL Affiliate League program and how it can be a fit for you.
Players: Click the link above to register for your affiliate league this season. If you want to be insured, you’ll need to register playing.
| INSURANCE CLAIMS |
Did you suffer an injury while playing for a sanctioned affiliate league team? Please follow the process below to ensure that your claim can be expedited as smoothly as possible.
- Contact us to let us know an injury has occurred.
- Complete the Injury Report Form: (EN) | (FR)
- If you have primary benefits, please include an explanation of benefits
*Please be advised that all injury reprots and insurance claims are subject to the terms and conditions of Hockey Canada’s insurance policy