THE AFFILIATE LEAGUE PROGRAM
With over 26,000 players playing in more than 200 registered affiliate leagues across Canada, the ASHL’s affiliate league program is the only way to ensure your league is registered with Hockey Canada.
So what’s included? Here’s some of the feature highlights:
- Industry-leading Insurance: General liability insurance; AD&D coverage for players; and top-of-the-line supplementary sport accident insurance is all part of the package.
- Hockey Canada: This program is the only way to ensure your players are registered with Hockey Canada and that your league is officially sanctioned.
- Stats and Schedules: Looking to take your league to the next level? We’ve got free tools and services to make it happen.
- You’re in Control: Registered affiliate leagues are free to continue to use your own rules, your own referees, and more! We’re not here to run your league. We’re here to help make it that much better.
Oh, and the cost? Just $23.00 per player, plus applicable provincial taxes.
If you want to take the next step with your league, find out more about the ASHL Affiliate League program and how it can be a fit for you.
| INSURANCE CLAIMS |
Did you suffer an injury while playing for a sanctioned affiliate league team? Please follow the process below to ensure that your claim can be expedited as smoothly as possible.
- Contact us to let us know an injury has occurred.
- Complete the Injury Report Form: (EN) | (FR)
- If you have primary benefits, please include an explanation of benefits
*Please be advised that all injury reports are subject to review and any insurance claims are subject to the terms and conditions of your ASHN Registration, Hockey Canada’s insurance policy, and to be paid within the limits allocated within Hockey Canada’s supplementary sport accident insurance policy.