FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When and where is the 2019 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic being held? January 1st, 2018 at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Indiana, featuring the Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins
- How long does the contest run for? The contest will run for six (6) weeks from September 24th through November 5th, 2018.
- How do ASHL players enter the contest? Players are able to enter the contest by earning Puck Bucks throughout the contest period. One (1) Puck Buck = one (1) entry for the Qualifying draw. There will be 20 Qualifiers drawn per participating facility, from which one (1) grand-prize winner will ultimately be selected.
- Can non-ASHL customers enter the contest? This contest is for ASHL players only.
- Can players transfer or consolidate Puck Bucks? This is an individual contest.
- Does the top Puck Buck earner automatically get invited to the Announcement Party? No, the more puck bucks earned increases their chances of being selected, however, only the 20 people selected in the Qualifying Draw will receive an invite.
- What do the top Puck Buck earning teams receive? Nothing, this is an individual contest.
- Can players fill out a No Purchase Necessary ballot if they don’t have a Puck Buck Rewards Card? Yes, however we advise staff to encourage players to download their Puck Bucks card from Player’s Bench as the preferred method of contest entry.
- How many No Purchase Necessary ballots can one (1) person receive per visit? A maximum of ten (10) ballots can be issued per visit
- Is airfare and hotel included in the prize? Yes, both are included.
- How many nights do players stay in a hotel? A minimum of three (3) nights of accommodation is included.
- When is the Announcement Party? Invites will be sent on November 7th to the Qualifying Draw winners. Announcement Parties will be held the week of November 12th.
- How many winners per facility? In each participating facility there will be one (1) grand prize winner. That individual will have the ability to invite two (2) additional teammates to take part in the experience.
- Are we required to run a reverse draw? Yes.
- Are the 20 Qualifiers allowed to bring their teammates to the party? Yes, in fact it’s encouraged!
- Who is paying for the Announcement Party? The facility will cover the costs using a combination of LSM and Marketing dollars.
- When will the Qualifying Draw take place? As mentioned, the Qualifying Draws will take place on November 7th, 2018.
- Is there a weekly incentive for F&B servers? Facilities will use contest marketing dollars to reward servers as they see fit, there is no standardized reward process.