WELCOME TO THE SHOW
Whether you’re new to hockey or you’ve been playing all your life, the ASHL has a division for you. Wondering where you might fit in? Let’s take a look at how our division structure translates to your skill level.
- A: If you played pro, NCAA D1, or Girl’s AA hockey, you’re likely an ‘A’ player
- B: Played A, BB, or B hockey? You’re probably a ‘B’ player
- C: Did you play C hockey? You’re in luck, you’re likely a ‘C’ player
- D: If you played Select or House League hockey you’ll slot in as a ‘D’ player
- E: So you’re new to hockey? No worries! You’ll fit in as an ‘E’ player