LET’S TEACH YOU HOW TO PLAY HOCKEY.
Whether you’re new to the game or looking to shake off some rust, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re looking to learn how to play hockey, ASHL Hockey 101 is the place to do it.
Click here to see how we’re prioritizing your safety at the rink.
FALL 2020 | SESSION DETAILS
START DATE: September 29th
DURATION: 12 sessions
SESSION DATES: Tuesday (6:30 – 7:30 p.m.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS: $427.14 incl. HST
– Goalies are able to register for free, contingent on space
Questions? Click here to shoot an e-mail over to Candace.
1. Log in or create a new Player’s Bench account
2. During registration, choose ASHL – York (ON) from the Facility drop-down. From the Season drop-down, select ASHL Hockey 101 (2020). Finally, for the Division drop-down, select the session you’re looking to register for.
3. Complete your online payment and sign your waiver to confirm your spot. Your spot will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
4. With your e-mail confirmation you’re all set; we’ll be in touch before seeing you on the ice!
CANLAN ICE SPORTS – YORK
989 Murray Ross Pkwy | Toronto, ON | M3J 3M4
Program Manager: Candace Kourounis
Featuring five NHL-sized rinks and one Olympic-size pad, Canlan Ice Sports – York is the largest facility of its type in the Greater Toronto Area. Nestled on the campus of York University, the facility is conveniently located close to Highway 400 and Highway 407 and has subway access by way of Pioneer Village Station. In addition to boasting the ASHL, the facility also plays host to the York Lions hockey teams and features an on-site Wild Wing restaurant and Canlan Sports Shop.